Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rock the Vote

I tried to keep myself busy today, I spent all morning packing for a weekend conference at McMaster for the Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance and braced myself for an eventful evening:

4:00pm - Class Presentation worth 25% of my mark
6:00pm - Sang "I Believe" at the Organization of Part-time Students (OPUS) Awards
7:00pm - Met with the Chief Returning Officer about the evenings electoral result proceedings
7:30pm - Attended the Evening with Elizabeth May which the UWSA sponsored (she was great!)
8:00pm - Gave a speech on Racism in the CAW for a Human Rights antiracist Journal launch
9:00pm - Awarded the winners of the Men and Women's Pentathlon - GO JAMIE! GO LANCERS!

and now... I wait.

Who will carry the torch that is the advocacy - representation - services duties of the UWSA?

.... only time will tell.

-Gooch

No comments: